Year 6 Residential to Cardiff

Appendix 2 Parental Agreement for School to Administer Medicine

Hi all. Just a quick update about Cardiff as I’m aware there are concerns over the recent weather conditions and rightly so. Please rest assured we will not take any risks with your children’s safety and will only travel if it is absolutely safe to do so. As we do not want to cancel our trip, we really don’t want to make this decision until we see how the weather and conditions improve and also take into account the forecast for next week. Therefore, this decision will have to be made at relatively short notice but we hope you understand the reasons for this. We are hopeful things will improve and all will continue as normal but just wanted you to be aware of the situation as it stands. We will also be in close contact with the bus company for their advice and will keep you all updated as soon as we possibly can. Please keep checking all lines of communication (twitter, dojo etc) for updates. Hope this helps for now, please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions. Also if any children will require staff to administer medication during the visit please find attached a consent form.  If you are able to print it out prior to Monday it will save time, however we will have paper copies available early Monday morning.



Thanks Mrs McMullan




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s